From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:28:16 -0500
Dear Henk,

how many answers you got for Otala lactea in America. When should this
species being introduced.
How many localities are there at the moment. Seems to be not very common
there. As I have
followed the list there might be only a few localities.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]