From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:39:41 +1100
Dear Scott
After seeing Kurt Auffenbergs comments I went and had a look in my
collection (at another address).
Specimen Number 2 of the landsnails is not P griseola.
However I came across 2 specimens from an old collection one labelled as
Hemitrochus duclosianus and the other as Cepolis (Pplagiotycha) duclosianus.
These 2 both have a strong denticle inside the bottom of the lip so are
presumably Plagioptycha "duclosianus". Locality is given as only Bahamas -
but they look identical to yours. Cannot vouch for the old name.

Geoff