From:
ALLEN AIGEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:01:26 -0500
Thank you Gijs, I thought that coral example made things more confusing
than it helped, and you succinctly and accurately explained why.
Although after reading the next explanation about switching types from
the first to the second specimen in unrelated lots, I am glad that I do
not have to deal with corals!
Allen Aigen  [log in to unmask]