From:
DanShell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 08:00:17 EDT
Dear Conch-lers,
  Forgive my preaching, but that is what I do for a living. May I remind those
who are quick to judge, that the sentence imposed has now been served. The
time is now to let a person learn from their mistakes - and maybe become a
wonderful, contributing part of malacology.
   Yes, it true is more blessed to forgive. And we need not judge less we be
judged by the same standards. Have each of us always been fair and honest in
all our dealings. Any wrong is as guilty as what has transpired in the past,
just many have not been caught or taken to task.
   I say that we need to be cautious, but give a chance for a person to be
rehabilitated and show his/her true worth. Let's be positive and not negative
in our remarks to one another. Good shelling to all of you, and hope to see
you at the COA in Orlando. DanShell