From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 15:02:54 -0800
Linda,

Happy Holidays!

Peter Egerton

At 10:22 AM 12/23/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello!
>
>I want to wish all of the new friends I have made through Conch-L a happy
holiday season and thank them for the knowledge I have gained in just about
a year on the list.

>I also want to welcome new subscribers and tell you to go ahead and ask
any question you have, no matter how "dumb" you might feel.    We all  were
beginners at one time, and even the more knowledgeable members of the list
are always learning new things.   That's the great thing about Conch-L.
>You will learn much on topics you didn't even know existed.
>
>So a happy new year to the list, and may it continue to grow!
>
>Cordially,
>Linda Bush

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca, lifetime student
of zoology and computers.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.ca/personal/seashell/index.html
(includes "Seashells of British Columbia", links and my resume)
        -Links to add, remove, alter?  Just ask!
        -This is an on-going project.
        -Suggestions always welcome :-)