From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:06:53 -0500
Hi,
Comment and a Computer NSR Question.

I'm sure any club can tailor a small display contest to suit what works
best for them.
It in the 1970's in St. Louis, we had occasional "shoe box" displays
which indicated an approximate size of the display as opposed to
actually putting anything in a shoe box. Variations on that theme used
by more than one club I belong to now is the one shell in various
categories (which can change from time to time, e.g. yellow shell,
Caribbean shell, land shell, etc.) or what fits in a 1' cube of space.
Although if you win in the "ugliest shell," a category at a recent St.
Louis club meeting, is that really winning or losing?

The NSR computer question.  I have a extenal zip drive which will not
release my zip drive disk.  Is there a way to extract the disk without
destroying the zip drive box?

Alan (going to Sanibel next week, yea!) Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL