From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:26:13 +0100
To all bivalvers,
        Today I received a request from a Florida collector for some
specimens of Protothaca grata from California.  As this is my area for
collecting, I must admit that I've never heard of this species.  Is it an
old synonym or is it a valid species?  The man said that it was a common
species and would like to trade shell from Florida.  What's up with  that
name?
Dan

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.