Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 19:23:59 -0400
Aah my first challanger, sort of like the six degrees of common names.
Gijs, you asked for Cypraea camelopardalis, so let's break this down .

camel=camelin or camel colored,
lop=lopos or husk, shell, peel or bark
ardal=ardalos or dirty, foul

so i guess we have a camel colored dirty husk shell, order me at least
three. NEXT
mark