From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 17:46:33 +0200
Dear Donald,Dear conchlers, dear shellers worldwide

on this way I want to apologize me that I owe you
again $ 86.--. But you know that my mother and I
are working as volunteers for the shells collection
of the museum since 1972 and sometimes it is quite
hard to protect some debits. As soon as I can pay
I am sending you the cash. I hope there is anybody
else
who has the need to owe somebody some cash or other
debits.
In the last days I've posted two ads for trading and
selling some landshells on your web, not to enrich me
but to improve my budget for further excursions and so
on. But what I got back were two bad answers from 2
collectors, which I think that is not right, although
I some debits to you.
Could you tell this these 2 persons. My material of
landshells is not junk and are not only garden snails
as another person said. I am really disappointed to
see such messages on molluscs net. I have donated
this year also a nice selection of European landshells
to COA convention to Bobbi Cordi. He can tell you
this.
I know that in few cases of tradings I am in delay,
but this is caused by a lot of work for the museum in
Innsbruck and that I have to collect new material for
tradings. I will do my best to clear all my debits
as soon as soon as possible for you and the other
collectors where I owe some shells. I would be pleased
to tell this to all shellers and to that persons those
wo treated me bad on molluscs net
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck
Please contact me privately under