From:
Kobie Du Preez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:44:48 +0200
The language used by ferreter is certainly enough to have him expelled from Conch-L .. I would certainly vote for that!

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/04 5:51 AM >>>
Regarding the subject message I  received via Conch-L:
  There is no denying that receiving a virus can set you off; however, this
is the only person I have seen
reacting this way and making his personal problems and disputes public.
This is not the first time, as many
will recall.
 I also read and delete the off-subject messages this person posts on
Conch-L, with his clever abbreviations
   for vulgarities, but this last one was more than I wish to tolerate.

Does using hyphens for missing letters in his vulgarities make him any more
tolerable?
Is he enlisting Conch-l subscribers in rallying to his side in support of
his righteous tirade?
Is he a delectable morsal someone might consider devouring?
Do some subscribers wish to see him "deleted" as he asks?
 No, no, no, yes.... please.
 He could take a cold shower, count to 10, sleep on it, do something to
deal with his anger problem and why he
   feels the need to draw all of us into it !
.... or Conch-L could grant his request.

  George Muehleisen
   Maryland