From:
jan neefs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:03:49 +0200
Hi Steve , wellcome to this list!
It is always a pleasure meeting other people through this list , especially
when they have interests in shells.
Do you have the European Haliotis sp. yet ?
I've recently bought a collection with all kinds of shells , and there were
also some Haliotis sp. included .Also some Cone sp.
I think it is a nice family , just as the other ones you are interested in .
I am mainly collecting Marginellidae , and some other families , like
Limidae, Erato , and Cypraea caurica sspp.
Do you do yourself some art work and illustrations ?
Until another time , Jan Neefs