From:
"Monfils, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:54:23 -0400
Chloe (and her mom) unsubscribed from Conch-L a few days after subscribing,
due to all the talk of viruses and security problems, and what she described
as "an obscene message that was posted".  I am in touch with her, and if
anyone else needs her email address to offer help, email me at home
([log in to unmask]) and I'll send it to you.  She was looking for resources
to do a home-schooling unit on shells with a 6-year old daughter (Chloe).  I
am sending her a few shells, and I know she would be thrilled if anyone else
did.

Paul M.