From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:28:08 +0200
Dear Conchlers and friends of mine,

thank you best for your words. Another reasons that I
always am in delay with the material. I don't set
aside material for trading and I take it always out
of the collection directly so that you can get the
best shells disposable. Second is that - although
I am writing for missing of time by hand - is what
is important to shells the datas mostly included
the author with date, the exact as possible locality,
with altitude and habitat, who has collected it
and so on if I have more informations. This will take
some time more as normal informations. I think also
for that reason you should give me some time and
I think you are not dissappointed from quality and
quantity.
This is what I wanted to tell you and I am real
dissappointed about the bad messages on molluscs net.
I think in the last time I was annoying anybody from
the list as I did some requests privately and this
should be respected. Please give some time again to
send the outstanding material where I have to send
material and please tell me privately under
to whom I should send material and what kind of it.
I can offer Mediterranean shells and European inland
shells, including micros as this our world. I also
can send a selection (about 20 species) of European
foraminiferas if anybody is interested.
I hope to hear from you soon.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck