From:
"Henk H. Dijkstra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:12:51 +0200
Dear Franck,

Thanks for your information. The pectinids of the unlocalized sample are
Volachlamys tranquebaria (Gmelin, 1791). This species is distributed from
India eastwards to the southern region of the South China Sea. Thailand is
an option, but I am not sure if the locality "Corenguy" could be similar to
Ko(h) Rang. The material is about 70 years old.

Best wishes,

Henk

Henk H. Dijkstra (Hon. Res. Ass.)
c/o Department of Malacology, Zoological Museum, University of Amsterdam
P.O. Box 94766, 1090 GT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Private address:
Gravinneweg 12, 8604 CA Sneek, The Netherlands
E-mail: [log in to unmask]