From:
Peggy Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:25:35 -0500
The Sarasota Shell Club would like to extend an invitation to anyone who
has an exhibit to bring it to our show on February 20-22, 1998. We think we
have a fun show and a great group of people. Our rules and categories are
set up to encourage new exhibitors as well as seasoned ones: we have a
category for one case exhibits, one for first-time exhibitors, and a trophy
for the best exhibit under 12 feet in length. We also have two shell art
trophies: one for best of shell art and one for best of shell artmade with
shells.

Setup for the show is Friday morning. The show is open Friday afternoon and
judging takes place Friday evening. If you'd like an exhibit application
email me before Friday Feb 16 (when I go away for two weeks) or write to
Bill Clendenin, 1752 North Dr, Sarasota FL 34239.

Ya'll come!

Peggy Williams
Show Chairman

Shell Collecting Trips around the world