From:
Moldaplas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:41:29 +0100
Hello,

That's great you also thought about this subject.
I have been done it for a while because I receive
a lot of e-mails, from Conch-L and other lists,
and it would be quiet a mess to mix shells with
archaeology etc.

Under Conch-L I keep all the mails classified by
subject in order to retrieve a subject as quick
as possible.

I keep all the mails concerning information about
shells, collecting, cleaning, etc. to make information
files later.
As I am a silent beginner I've been learning a lot
with this list.
For that I'm very gratefull, specially to those with
a great humor, and always willing to share their
experience and knowledge with others.

By the way, could you explain to me (I'm portuguese)
what a jamboree is ?

Alexandra Oliveira