From:
jan neefs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 19:00:42 +0200
Hello Ross,
I think I can help you , for I own a book about these micro's .It is called
Marine prosobranch Gastropods from Oceanic islands off Brazil , written by
Jose H. Leal .Not only endemic sp. are described , but also common shells
from Fernando de Noronha Islands . these commom shell are also occurring on
the mainland of N.E. Brasil .
Another booklet I can recommend is  Coomans en De Jongh , it deals with the
smaller shells of the lesser Antilles , (Aruba , Bonaire and Curacao ) but
some of the shells are also occurring in Brazil .
And last but not least the book from Mr. Rios , but I think you have already
check that one out !
Concerning Marginella's , I can identify some of them . But it is a
difficult job , for there are not many small ones described yet .
Good luck with your research
until later , Jan Neefs