Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 18:27:22 -0400
a.brosi  if that's your real name, we collect shells , this is our hobby.
most people eat the oyster , toss the shell, we toss the oyster and keep the
shell. which is the true sin, a minutes worth of culinary enjoyment , or a
lifetime of enjoying the shell and of it's wonders . by the way if life is
so important to you then how about the lives of the bacteria that you killed
this morning brushing your teeth or washing the dishes. oh right that's
different...ferreter