From:
Kobie Du Preez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:29:52 +0200
Dear Shell Friends,

I have made a simple request on behalf of the Conchological Society. Can you all PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE correct your homepages and websites. This old address is really adding to confusement and mail (especially from our overseas members!!) are delayed and get lost. The Conchological Society don't have another page.

Thank you,
Kobie du Preez
Secretary of The Conchological Society of Southen Africa.

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/22 1:16 AM >>>
It would appear that this is a personal page w/advertisements for services,
etc., and not in fact the "Conchological Society of Southern Africa."

Bill -- (www.jaxshells.org) who will treat it accordingly