From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:37:48 -0400
I'm putting together a program for the St. Petersburg Shell Club and am in
need of good photos of the patellid limpet Cellana melanostoma from Hawaii.
The only pictures found by me are in Kay's book.  Despite all my years over
there, I only have one good specimen, and it's a fossil.  If anyone has a
couple of pics they can e-mail me, I would be grateful.

As a side note: our club has cancelled its meeting scheduled for tonight
because of the tragedy in New York and Washington, DC.  Such senselessness!

Be safe, my friends.

John

John & Cheryl Jacobs
Seffner, FL