From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:49:11 -0400
Kenneth,

As co-owner of Conch-L and one of those responsible for the conduct of
the list, I must ask you to refrain from ever posting such a personal
attack on this list again. Right or wrong, your personal views on the
politics of these terrible events have NO PLACE on this listserve.
Furthermore, personal attacks on others are grounds for removal from the
list.

Sincerely yours,

Lynn Scheu
Conch-L Listserve