Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:48:22 -0700
Dear Ellen,  I don't know how else to get in touch so here goes although
this isn't the best.  In Flagstaff there's a shell collector with an
extensive collection by the name of Betty Jo D'Mura. Phone # 520-774-3587.
She's a very private person and would probably be horrified that you got her
name off this site.  I planned to get in touch with her as we live in Tuba
City (80 miles north of Flag).  You can tell her you got the number from me
however if you do contact her.  We live on Indian reservation.  Drop by to
see us if you care to.  You can email me at [log in to unmask] or phone 520 283
5170.  Donna Kirk