From:
Jo Ann Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:45:22 EDT
Hi Karen & group,
There's always something to find somewhere on the 2 1/2 mile stretch of
beachfront known as John U Lloyd.  We've been inundated with mountains of
seaweed since U.S. Labor Day, but with the huge waves and winds of last week,
things should be much better.
If anyone is coming down to South Florida and would like to visit the park
for shelling, please feel free to contact me for guidance and/or help.  I'm
no expert - but I'm such a nuisance at the park that the rangers know me by
name, lol!
Watch out for the 81 year old grandma named Beth - she hits the beach at 8 am
and burns rubber!  She is my personal idol and I want to be like her when I
grow up...;-))
Jo