From:
"Orstan, Aydin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:55:51 -0500
Christine,
Ronald Chase at McGill studies the dart system of Helix aspersa
(http://ww2.mcgill.ca/Biology/faculty/chase). Also take a look at Joris
Koene's related papers (http://huizen.dds.nl/~jkoene/index.htm).

There is a paper by Tompa on the dart of Philomycus slugs that also mentions
several other species with darts & illustrates their darts. I don't have the
full citation at the moment, but I think it came out in the Veliger in the
late 70s or the early 80s.

Regards,

Aydin