From:
DanShell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 21:37:30 EDT
Dear Conch-L members,
   I need help to determine who sent a wonderful package of shells for the COA
Silent Auction. It contained gem items of spectacular color and was addressed
as coming from Northeast Natural History Imports in Providence, R.I..
   I would like to thank this person(s) for one of the most perfect murex
alabaster that I have ever beheld. It is complete with operculum, but alas not
data for this, or the other outstanding shells in the shipment. If the sender
of this package recognizes themselves from this note, would they please get in
touch with me off line so we can arrange to get data (which will add a great
deal to the value of these shells) for each specimen donated. Thanks for
helping the COA and helping me to do my job efficiently. Shellingly Yours,
DanShell