From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 05:05:44 -0500
Please, no,  do we have to suffer this again!  We know some wish to
convince others they think themselves clever and witty, but what has
this to do with this list serve or any advancement of the purpose to
disseminate knowledge of our hobby and science of the study of
mollusca?   With those who have been proscribed from using this forum
for inappropriate material, why, oh why, do we have to persist with this
unwelcome drivel?
Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, Florida