From:
Vos Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:16:21 +0100
Hi Tom,

It has been ages ... how are you these days ? Still on the nerites so I see.
Do you still collect the nerits-publications in the "Gloria Maris"? There
still are follow-up's on them every now and then.

I don't know of anybody going to Indonesia for now. I'll have a look around
at the monthly meeting of the club next sunday, see what I can pick up on
holiday-plans for the new year.
Rose and me are counting down the days for our trip to Argentina. Basically,
it is a family visit, but we will be visiting the seaside (Mar del Plata) as
well. Maybe, if he finds the time, a shell friend can go out to the south of
Buenos Aires region with me, we'll see.

Cheers,

Chris