From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 07:01:08 PDT
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
homepage: http://www.netwing.at/nisters/    (only available in German)

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 (-40)

Dear Jenny,

thank you best for e-mail. My mother and I would like shell-grit and
shells very much, as we are building the shell collection of the museum.
As I want to enlarge the shell collection of the natural history department
each material is very pleased, what you can send to me. As we
personally collect only inland-shells from some parts of Europe and
some Mediterranean-shells, I can send you some species too, if you
want.
Where do you come from ? Can you tell me something about you ?

My avidity for shells fot the museum sometimes will be bother
to somebody but for me it's the only possibility to contact friends,
collectors or dealers to get shells for the museum. I am interested
in all kinds of shells from everywhere, but if possible with full datas.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible and I'll remain with
my best regards.

yours Helmut