From:
Fernand De Donder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:31:11 +0100
Hello all,

I have recently acquired some Turridae under the name of Tylotiella
sulekilo.  I have searched all literature I possess and the web, but I do
not find this species.  Also in Tom Rice's list it is mentioned under the
name T. sulekile (instead of sulekilo), but again no author or date.  Can
anyone help me with the correct name, author and date ??

Thanks in advance,

Rika

Fernand De Donder & Rika Goethaels
Melsbroeksestraat 21
1800 Vilvoorde - Peutie
BELGIUM
tel 0032 (0)2 253 99 54
fax 0032 (0)2 252 37 15
e-mail : [log in to unmask]
visit our website at : http://www.molluscs.net/Fernand/index.html

Specimen shells & books on shells, free lists on request
10 min from Zaventem Brussels airport - visitors welcome