From:
Gene Poultry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:42:12 +0000
Dear members of Conch-L,

Just been over to www.conchology.be and checked out the online auction. It's
the first time ever that I see this and experience the thrill. It's great!!!
Many shells at good prices. Lower than on his site actually and good
quality.
I've received the mail from the Conchology-people beginning this week, after
I enregistered on their auction site.
Now they keep me up to date with my biddings.
I haven't left the screen alone for a second. I'm doing some great deals
here.
Hope some of you are on that too. Let me know what you all think about the
acution?
I'm off, bidding some more, there are a few who really want what I want.
Enjoy your day, greetings from my wife Yesmina too,
Gene Poultry.