From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 12:09:11 +0200
Dear all,

This is the second time in a week I made the same mistake by sending this mail to the
whole group. There are numerous 'names' for persons like that... Sorry, I hope it
won't happen again.

PS. My stock I had of microshells has been distributed completely, so I can't meet
other demands. Next time I go shell-collecting (in July) I'll take an extra bag for
the grit...

Jan Haspeslagh