From:
"Emilio J. Power" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:04:00 -0500
Hello!

Why would you think you were removed from the list, guilty feelings?
We have all received your messages, incessantly, so you must still
be on the list.

You know there was a subscriber, previously, that was removed from
the list. I think it was Helmet Nister [sp.?]. Kept sending messages
about not getting messages.

Check your mail program settings they may be messed up or asl
your ISP whats wrong, if anything at all.

Visit the updated Liguus website at;

http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Gold/9440/liguus/lighompa.html

Happy shelling,

Emilio Jorge Power