From:
Flavio Favero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:54:33 +0100
Hi to all,

I am trying to catalogue a shell that after looking on animal4ever I think
could
be Calliotectum tibiaeformis, but I know that the range of this shell is
wide and
there are many form from Australia, Japan and Philippines.
My problem is that I bought this shell in thailand  and the dealer told me
that is
found around Phuket; I am very dubious  about this.
Could someone give me more information about this shell?
The shell is really similar to the picture on Animal4ever under the name
Calliotectum tibiaeformis from Philippines.
Thanks in advance.

FLAVIO FAVERO
Via G.B.Aleotti 4
44100 Ferrara  - ITALY