From:
Olivier Caro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:35:42 +0200
Never open an attached pif, even if named Lamarck or Sowerby etc...
You have nothing to do with pif files, so delete their message.
Better : some exe files can be inserted in the head of the html message ;
but all need to be accepted by the recipient before infecting the temporary
internet files directory. And autoextractible or autoexecutable files can be
stopped by your antivirus softs. So, life is nice!

Happy shellings!

Caro
www.idscaro.net/x.htm
Paris, France.