Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:56:15 -0600
Hello Aydin,

I would realy appreciate reicieving a copy of:
Örstan, A. & Francisco Welter-Schultes, F. 2002. A DEXTRAL SPECIMEN OF
ALBINARIA CRETENSIS (PULMONATA: CLAUSILIIDAE). Triton, No. 5, pp. 25-28

I did finally get into the different pages after about 4 - 6 tries but then
they are too small to read and won't print out legibly.  My computer is set
up for vision impairment so this might have something to do with the
problem.  My vision is slowly being taken down by my diabetes. so thank
goodness computers can be set up to help out.

All the best,

Avril Bourquin
PO Box 366
Invermere, BC