From:
Guido Schonkeren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 09:01:19 +0200
Hi Charles,
Thanks for the quick respons.
I tried to mail your frien Jozef Grego, but his adres seems to be unknown.
Could you verify this for me please.

Kan het bericht niet verzenden omdat één van de geadresseerden door de
server is geweigerd. Het geweigerde e-mailadres is [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp 'Trividae', Account: 'mail-in.pandora.be', Server:
'mail-out.pandora.be', Protocol: SMTP, Reactie van server: '450
<[log in to unmask]>: Recipient address rejected: Domain not found',
Poort: 25, Beveiligd(SSL): Nee, Serverfout: 450, Foutnummer: 0x800CCC79

That's the message I got.

By the way are you Vlaamstalig or Francophone?  This could ease things in
talking to each other.

Thanks