From:
Gladys Fehling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:56:00 -0400
I lived in the Bahamas for almost 15 years and Ragged Islands sounded
familiar but I didn't know where they were either.  I put "ragged islands"
in Google search engine and a Bone Fishing resort came up with the following
information.  There are also pictures there. The URL is
http://www.bahamasfishingonline.com/
Gladys Fehling

The Jumentos Cays and Ragged Islands are a long chain of tiny, perfect
islands stretching from Long Island down almost to Cuba. Remininscent Of the
Exumas but without the people, there are numerous white-sand wading flats
here, concentrated in the Ragged Islands at the Southernmost end.