From:
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 16:07:01 -0600
Hey Conch-Lers,

I received the following request about wrapping paper with a shell theme.  I
personally couldn't help, but thought someone on the list might be able to
point her in the right direction.  Thanks,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA

Tom:

I was in Sarasota during your conchologists convention.  I'm trying to find
out if your organization knows anywhere I can purchase shell wrapping paper.
I've searched normal wrapping paper sites and can't find anything that's
focused on shells.  If you have a site or contact for buying shell-related
items like that, or if you can forward this e-mail to someone who might, I'd
appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks for your time,

Annette Burns
Scottsdale, Arizona (but my heart is in Siesta Key)

You can mail the answer to her directly at:  [log in to unmask]