Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 03:02:15 -0400
Hi Mique,
Hum? Sounds rather cryptic. Shell related only if I contact you? Do I get
three guesses? I'm still here in Maryland (for the past 10 years) for those
on the List who are interested. Please do not make any assumptions that
I've moved. Why not email me at: [log in to unmask] with this mutual
friend's name, and email or snail mail address. Mutual friend?  Curious why
she can't contact me?  All of my other friends have no problem doing so.
Okay. Too much suspense. I give up! I'm on vacation right now so the only
way to contact me is via email.  Thanks for passing along the info.
Regards,
Rich
Richard L. Goldberg
worldwideconchology.com