From:
Rick Harbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:00:08 -0700
Ogden Point, Botany Bay (no collecting) and Sombrio are marine reserves/
parks. I will post a summary of Fisheries regs for B.C. , licences required.
with some links, contact info in late Aug./ Sept. (I'm on my way to the west
coast of Vancouver Island this am).

Rick Harbo
Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Nanaimo, B.C.