From:
Daniel Arnanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:21:57 -0400
Hi everybody!

I´m traying to make the checklist of the family harpidae, but I´m having
some problems, there are lots of synonyms, furthermore, in some webs there
are espeies that in other webs are subspecies, or forms...

Can everybody tell me this checklist?? I think it must be short, about 12-
14 species.

More about Harpidae, is harpa fulvomichaelensis a valid specie?? (here is
the description
http://www.geocities.com/museozoologico_av/Nuova_Specie.html )

Does anybody know any dealer/shell coleccionist who sell and harpa gracilis
or Harpa costata laetifica??

And finally, could you say me any good book of Harpidae?? I,m thinking
about sell "Iconography of Harpidae" by guido Poppe, but I´m not interested
on genere morum...