From:
Harry Berryman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:57:53 -0400
I have used umlaut in displays for a few years now and have had comments
from some judges that the old world names was impressive. If you print the
list out (253 items), you might find you only will use from 129 to 165. The
ones I most of the time, I have put one small stickem strips (Linnĉus, 145)
and put on the monitor.

If anyone has sent mail privately an did not receive an answer, please
resend. Have been out of commission for about 2 months

Harry