From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:02:16 +0000
I forward to the list an unusual request i received from someone
apparently not realizing that the .ca in my email address stands for
"Canada".  While it is on the commercial side, it is also regarding
valid and useful research, so i don't think it really breaks the list's
rules that severely.  Hopefully someone can assist Ms. Gretchen in her pursuit.

-JR.