From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:12:32 -0600
I received the following request and thought I would forward it to the list
to see if we have anyone in the area that can help this teacher.  Thanks,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA

Hi Tom-

My name is Anne Staniak, I am co-chairperson for  Special Interest Day at
Spencer Elementary in Brighton, MI.  Special Interest Day  is an entire day
devoted to one topic, this year our topic is "Oceans".  We are looking
for someone to come out  to show and discuss shells and the creatures
that live in them.  Do you know of anyone willing to present this topic
to 1st through 5th graders at an all school assembly or 5 separate
discussion
groups of about 120 kids.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Annie Staniak