From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:18:22 -0600
I only recently learned that the way you see color on your monitor is
affected by your personal settings; thus the difference in what I was seeing
on the screen what I got when I printed something out.

My monitor itself has little adjustment I can make other than brightness.
Putting this back to a normal setting made a great deal of difference. But
in Windows XP Control Panel I found an icon titled "Display" that allowed me
to do some adjustments.

So, it is true that different computers will all see difference in
photographs, depending on your settings.

Sylvia Edwards
Huntsville, AL