From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 06:37:38 -0500
Dear Members of Conch-L,

I want to apologize with all my heart for the recent mis-send on Conch-L
of my letter to Tom E. I never meant it to go to the list. But the fact
remains that it did, and it hurt people. I am so truly sorry, Rich,
Gene,  and Jim, that I inadvertently expressed my personal feelings in
public and hurt you. Yes, everyone of us is entitled to his opinion, but
I regret that everyone was  faced with reading my opinion, and that I
hurt feelings by accidentally  exposing to public view what were to be
private remarks to Tom.

As a result of this mistake of mine, I feel that I must resign from
co-ownership of Conch-L and I hereby do so. I couldn't hold others to
our rules if I fail to follow them myself, accident or no. This decision
is not taken lightly and is irrevocable.

This list is perhaps the most valuable organ of communication in the
shell world. Take care of it and help it stay strong.

Lynn Scheu