From:
"Orstan, Aydin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:10:05 -0500
Tom,
Here's another free translation site called PROMT:
http://translation2.paralink.com/
I have compared this site with Babelfish & found out that neither is
consistently better than the other when translating from German. Sometimes
Babelfish creates a funny sentence when PROMT comes up with a better
translation or vice versa.

And here's a German-English dictionary: http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de

Aydin

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:23:00 -0800, Tom Rice (Of Sea and Shore)
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Help!
>
>I am attempting to translate an article written in German and Babelfish
has been great up to a point. Now I need help with several dozen words that
seem beyond its scope. Anyone out there who can help me, please contact me
privately at [log in to unmask] . The article will appear in an upcoming
issue of our magazine and you assistance wil be noted.