From:
Alfonso Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 23:33:09 +0100
Hi Bob, I just see your post now, and thought about a couple of alternative
hypothesis:
1. Have you discarded the possibility of some kind of differential erosion
in dead specimens affecting the measures?
2. What about some kind of genetic derive? I mean something like a typhoon
killng a lot of local specimens which are replaced later in a natural way by
foreign specimens from the nearest place.
Just some ideas...

Alfonso Pina
Málaga, Spain
www.eumed.net/malakos