From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:40:13 -0600
Hey Art!  What?  No how are you?  Feeling okay?  See you in Tacoma?  Just
the big question, heh?  Well, I am getting closer and closer with each
issue.  I figure in a few years I may even get one out in the month printed
on the cover!

Sent it to the publisher a couple of weeks ago and expect it any day now.  I
(thankfully) do not do the mailing and that can take a while - especially if
there are inserts!  Complaints about timeliness will be graciously ignored
unless the complainant wants to help stuff inserts, stick on address labels,
stuff magazines, separate postal codes, collate and bind stacks of like
codes, and cart all to post office.  I keep thanking my lucky stars that the
L. & L. twins continue to perform this rather thankless and extremely
burdensome task.  Anyway Art, you ought to be seeing the issue very soon -
probably before me as you get your mail via internal combustion driven
vehicles whereas I have to depend upon Pony Express.  The wilds of the west
you know.....

By the way, Bruce and I will be headed your way (hopefully) pretty soon to
hit up the nerite collection and confirm type data.

Tom