From:
Bob Abela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 09:40:46 +1000
Hi Bob,

I'm so glad you like the images. The website has been fun.

Thanks for informing of your problem regarding the weblink. I did check
it out and it appears to be okay from my end. But, just to be sure, the
website is www.marginella.com. It's a meeting point for shell collectors
who desire to exchange shells from around the world. Not necessarily a
site for Marginella. Hmmm...and this interest you because? :^)
Seriously, if anyone is experiencing problems with my site, including
links, please feel free to write me in private. I'll do my best to keep
the site running correctly as well as reply to you as soon as possible.
Running a websites is still new to me.

Cheers,
Bob